Adds Amazon affiliate ID to links in all messages.
The Amazon parser all add-on will update existing Amazon links to links which include your Amazon affiliate ID number. This add-on will go through every post on your forum and update Amazon links.
(Example of Options page)
- Different affiliate IDs can be added for each country
- Adds affiliate ID to Amazon product links. Amazon Product Link will have /dp/ or /gp/ in the URL.
- Download Andy-AmazonParserAll-1.4.zip and unzip it.
- Copy the src/addons/Andy/AmazonParserAll directory to your server.
- From the Admin Control Panel Install the add-on.
- Go to the Amazon parser all Options page and add your appropriate Amazon affiliate ID.
- Add 'amazonparserall' to your forum URL and press the enter key.
- Click the Update 1 posts link.
- Once you verify the post has been updated correctly you can increase the Limit in the Options page and run the add-on again to update all your posts.
Q: Once I have converted all the Amazon links can I uninstall this add-on?
A: I suggest running this add-on once every few months to verify all Amazon links have been converted.