Sends an email to your members once a month showing most popular topics.
An email of the 25 most popular topics is sent to all members that have been inactive for over 60 days.
- Members inactive for over 60 days and less than 365 days will receive an Inactive members email.
- Option to exclude forums.
- Option to vary the number of topics sent in the email.
- Option to send test email.
- All phrases start with inactivemembers_ for your convenience.
- Download Andy-InactiveMembers-2.1.zip and unzip it.
- Copy the src/addons/Andy/InactiveMembers directory to your server.
- From the Admin Control Panel Install the add-on.
Q: Are forum view permissions honored?
A: No. You have to use the Exclude forums in the Options if you want to exclude any forums from the emails sent.
Q: When are the emails sent?
A: Once a month.
Q: Is "Receive site mailings" honored?
Q: Are banned members excluded?
Q: Are discouraged members excluded?
Q: Are redirect threads excluded?
Q: Are emails sent to users who have "email invalid (bounced)" user state?
Q: How are thread topics chosen?
A: Threads are selected by most viewed. An additional sort on forum title can be set in the Options page.