Designed with the ideal approach for your forum to increase community interaction, offer a high-quality user experience, and increase earning potential. UI.X Pro is a combination of our knowledge gained after over a decade of helping customers build thriving communities and methods utilized by giants in the social media industry. UI.X Pro has the tools and support you need with installation, configuration, and customization by us; the essential added features your users have come to expect; and a partner moving forward for ideas and help with your forum.
Based on its popular XenForo 1 predecessor, UI.X 2 is more than just a theme and continues to push the boundaries of intelligent, performant, perfected design. With modern tools that increase user interactions and a familiar user interface based on Google’s ever popular Material design backed by a team well-versed in the XenForo software.
- Standard or sticky navigation, sidebar, and userbar
- Right to left and full internationalization support
- Dozens of locations, styles, and positions for components such as header, search bar, sidebar, navigation, social media links, and more
- Collapsible nodes, sidebar, postbit, and signatures
- Almost all style information, colors, sizes, images, fonts, etc can be edited via Style Properties
Improve content discovery and allow users to label and organize threads using a new idea called Topics. Currently, a single thread can only live in one node and can be difficult and time consuming for users to find. Topics solves the challenge by enhancing a forum's content discoverability and creating a better user experience.
- Filter content so users can select and view just the Topics that interest them
- Create threads that can be discovered in multiple places using Thread Topics
- Filter Thread Topics by best match, matches all, or matches any
- Organize with multi-colored labels
- Set minimum and maximum Topics to be set per thread
Showcase your most active and relevant threads so your users don't go far to find what they need. Trending is intricately calculated by age of thread, number of views, and more. This will increase user engagement by helping them find the content they want to engage in quickly.
Figuring out how to create revenue from your forum can be a challenge. We’ve combined some of the tools you need to simplify monetizing your forum. Display your user upgrades at the right time, in the right place, to the right users in an appealing way. Set up a paywall to require membership before accessing your forum. Display sponsors for specific nodes. Replace words with different words or a link and change links posted in your forum to your affiliate links. Plus set schedules for sending automated alerts, emails, and messages. Whichever method you choose to generate revenue or a combination of methods, Monetize will help.
- Add affiliate data to links posted in your forum so you can earn commission for your affiliate links
- Replace words or phrases with a link to a URL or text
- Add a sponsor to specific nodes
- Set up a paywall with the option to require users to purchase an upgrade as a part of the registration process
- Create multiple upgrade pages so you can display different upgrades to different users and on different dates with user criteria and page criteria
- Display individual features next to each user upgrade so users can understand what is included in each upgrade
- Create automated alerts, messages, and emails
- Schedule sending automated communication, from daily to monthly
If you want to get more out of reactions on your forum, than Reactions Plus is for you. Expand the type of reactions on your forum, choose who can use reactions, what nodes they can be used in, and set up auto moderation based on a set reaction score threshold so users can help moderate the forum. Reactions Plus provides more ways to use reactions.
- Add text, CSS class, HTML, Font Awesome icons, or smilie/emojis as reactions
- Set which nodes the reaction can be used in
- Utilize user criteria to choose who can use the reaction
- Add auto moderation to report, hide, or delete posts that reach a reaction score threshold
Like Reddit and Facebook, keep your post replies inline so the discussion is relative and easy to follow. XenForo by default uses a flat model where you use BB code quotes to follow a discussion, but this uni-dimensional approach is not used by the top social media platforms and forums.
- Admins can configure it to a nesting depth of 4
- Integrates well with XPress, our Wordpress bridge
- Methodology preferred by Reddit and Facebook
Give your users the ability to customize their experience by setting cover images at various locations throughout your forum. Create a personal experience for your users to keep them engaged while still having control.
Add dimension, quality, and allure to the display of your forum list, and stand out from your competition. This lets you modify the grid, sizing, background colors, icons, and more for each node with added tools for inheritance and edge case scenarios.
Automatically optimize any image uploaded to your forum. Compress your photos to save storage space and bandwidth and improve your website's load time.
Install and Upgrade
Make installing and upgrading themes, add-ons, and languages on your site easier. Plus, simplify your tasks with an auto check for updates. It supports XenForo.com official products and resource manager.
- Install and upgrade from URL or .zip
- Third-party developers can build support for their products and this system
- Will work with any third party XenForo 2 resource manager
The exclusive ideal theme for UI.X Pro, the ideal forum experience.
UI.X Pro Dark
The exclusive ideal dark theme for UI.X Pro, the ideal forum experience.
Your ideal forum experience awaits with UI.X Pro.