Support Can I make a classified website like OLX or Quickr?

Status
Not open for further replies.

DarKMaSK

Loyal Member
Friends, I need some guidance. My question is, can I make a classified ads website like OLX or Quickr with Xenforo?
What I want to do:
  1. A site with features like OLX / Quickr;
  2. There will be no selling and buying, just posting ads by the users;
  3. Users have to register before posting ad like, when they click on 'Post Ad' or 'Sell' button, the site will prompt to register;
  4. There will be option for email verification for registration;
  5. There will be a chat system or 'Ask question' system just like OLX / Quickr and that will be private between buyer and seller only. No other person will be able to see that except admins;
  6. There will be option for monetization by Admin like, Google Adsense or any other affiliate site;
  7. There will be option for moderating posts;
  8. There will be option for change the status of an ad posted by user, from 'Normal' to 'Paid Featured' ad;
  9. If there will be 'Public comment' option which will have all users' access, that will be an added advantage.
Now, please tell me, if it is at all possible or not with Xenforo? If yes, then how? If not at all, then what other options are there? I am open to all possibilities, WordPress, Joomla, Modesy, OSClass or any other third party script. But, please give me more than one option. My only concern is, it should be less time consuming to make it work.
As my main concern is Xenforo, I posted it here. If Admins think otherwise, then they should move this post to appropriate section.
To the Masters and Gurus and all my friends here, please help me and guide me on this.
Thank you all.

Status
Not open for further replies.
  • Tags
    guide
  • Back
    Top Bottom