Add-ons [DBTech] DragonByte Mail 4.6.2

Register & Get access to index

XenForo

Administrative
  • Admin
XenForo updated [DBTech] DragonByte Mail with a new update entry:

[DBTECH] DRAGONBYTE MAIL 4.6.0B1

Update highlights

This version restores the Digest feature.

Firstly, I want to apologise for how this happened and how I handled this. I did not adequately communicate my plans to remove this feature, and as a result I did not give people a chance to voice their feedback. I arrogantly assumed that people used Digests in an entirely different way (as a way to bring back old, lapsed users), and I did not consider that people might have purchased Mail exclusively for this feature.

To...

Read the rest of this update entry...

XenForo

Administrative
  • Admin
XenForo updated [DBTech] DragonByte Mail with a new update entry:

4.6.0 Gold

Update highlights

After a reasonable amount of time with this system running on various live sites without any issues, it's time to go Gold 🎉

This version fixes a pain point where the "Test Digest" feature would respect the digest's mail queue setting, which doesn't really make sense. The test email will now send instantly.

Below is the info block regarding the Digest changes, for the last time:

As mentioned in the previous update, this change now implements the "Activity Summary"...

Read the rest of this update entry...

• Tags
    add ons [dbtech] dragonbyte mail add ons [dbtech] dragonbyte mail download add ons [dbtech] dragonbyte mail xenforo download add ons [dbtech] dragonbyte mail download [dbtech] dragonbyte mail nulled add ons [dbtech] dragonbyte mail nulled [dbtech] dragonbyte mail xenforo add ons [dbtech] dragonbyte mail xenforo [dbtech] dragonbyte mail xnforo.ir [dbtech] dragonbyte mail [dbtech] dragonbyte mail 4.6.0 [dbtech] dragonbyte mail 4.6.2 [dbtech] dragonbyte mail xenforo افزونه خبرنامه زنفورو انجمن های پشتیبانی زنفورو دانلود افزونه های زنفورو دانلود افزونه های پولی زنفورو
  • Back
    Top Bottom