General Discussion Domains that can avoid ICANN Blocks

Muckraker

Registered
Hello,
I recently opened a website with a .com domain and within 1 week it was blocked by ICANN for reports of whois.
ICANN is now demanding i submit photo id and personal information on myself which I will never do.

But I am asking is there a way to have a domain and it never be blocked by ICANN?
I heard .to domains are safe from ICANN, but before i make another purchase and setup a domain I wanted to get the communities advice.

My website does sell leaked plugins for a popular game Rust, so the developers of that game are aiming to take my down pretty hard.
I hosted my last domain with a offshore no dmca host, but they were still able to suspend my domain with ICANN even though i paid the host extra for whois privacy.

Any help or tips is greatly appreciated.

Marks-Man

Loyal Member
Hello,
I recently opened a website with a .com domain and within 1 week it was blocked by ICANN for reports of whois.
ICANN is now demanding i submit photo id and personal information on myself which I will never do.

But I am asking is there a way to have a domain and it never be blocked by ICANN?
I heard .to domains are safe from ICANN, but before i make another purchase and setup a domain I wanted to get the communities advice.

My website does sell leaked plugins for a popular game Rust, so the developers of that game are aiming to take my down pretty hard.
I hosted my last domain with a offshore no dmca host, but they were still able to suspend my domain with ICANN even though i paid the host extra for whois privacy.

Any help or tips is greatly appreciated.
Hi, just transfer domain to other provider. nothing is 100% bulletproof.

I am curious to see website, please send me link

Back
Top Bottom