Google Calendar for XenForo

Add-ons Google Calendar for XenForo 1.0.2

Register & Get access to index

Misterman

Loyal Member
Misterman submitted a new resource:

Google Calendar for XenForo - Display an admin controlled Google Calendar in your forum

View attachment 157
This plugin allows you to embed a native looking calendar page on your forum that is linked and controlled by a Google Calendar, without having to resort to using a shoddy looking iframe embed.

Use the Google Calendar interface to create events and mange events, but display them for whoever has the appropriate permissions on your forum.

It could be an admin only calendar, for sharing events with staff, or it could be a public calendar to share events that...

Read more about this resource...

Nxel

Registered
I have installed it, I have activated it, API key and IDs set, but I don't see the calendar anywhere. Does anyone know how I place it?

Misterman

Loyal Member
XenForo updated Google Calendar for XenForo with a new update entry:

Added international locales

You can now specify the language used by the FullCalendar library by editing the locale settings in the template called shinyTech_google_calendar

Enter the appropriate country shortcode.

1631649742543.png

Read the rest of this update entry...

• Tags
    download add ons google calendar for xenforo download google calendar for xenforo free add ons google calendar for xenforo google calendar for xenforo google calendar for xenforo 1.0.2 xenforo add ons google calendar for xenforo xenforo google calendar for xenforo xnforo.ir انجمن های پشتیبانی زنفورو دانلود افزونه های زنفورو
  • Back
    Top Bottom