Introductions Hey I am @alleuia

alleluia

Loyal Member
Name : René Joffroy
User Name : alleuia (aka D@ntesque on my forum)
Reason for attending this site :
Sorry to not introduce myself. It's a minimum to do and I ask that on my own forum .... so,I'm bad ! :(
I rebuilt my forum after I lost my better friend and co-administrator at the end of the next year. In the same time I lost backup and more: it was my friend who had access the server.
Since one month I decide to rebuild our iptv forum with some of my staff members and I work on it before open again the forum (private forum: we don't want to be a lot)
We're just some guys who like to scan with software like openbullet and other to share with people for free. We don't hack personal data or abuse people ! We help people with no money to pay all sport channels, movie etc ...

Thanks again for your forum 👐

Marks-Man

Loyal Member
Sorry to not introduce myself. It's a minimum to do and I ask that on my own forum .... so,I'm bad ! :(
I rebuilt my forum after I lost my better friend and co-administrator at the end of the next year. In the same time I lost backup and more: it was my friend who had access the server.
Since one month I decide to rebuild our iptv forum with some of my staff members and I work on it before open again the forum (private forum: we don't want to be a lot)
We're just some guys who like to scan with software like openbullet and other to share with people for free. We don't hack personal data or abuse people ! We help people with no money to pay all sport channels, movie etc ...

Welcome friend, if you need any helping hand we are here ready to help ;)

En1gma

Loyal Member

Hi..
I too have a big interest in IPTV as I mentioned in my intro post..
Would like to see your forum..

Regards

Back
Top Bottom