General Discussion I need a suggestion on Free Hosting servers

DarKMaSK

Loyal Member
Can anyone please give me a name of a Free Host which is giving at least 1GB space and 100MB MySQL quota? I need to host my sites up to March 2021 only. In the meantime I will arrange the money for a shared server.

XenForo

Administrative
12 views and no reply?

DarKMaSK

Loyal Member
  1. Hostinger: Not totally free. So, out of question right now.
  2. Weebly: Just like Wix. I have to build with what they will give me and doesn't support PHP. So.....
  3. Wix: Same as above.
  4. 20i: "All free users only get 250MB each month, an amount that will disappear faster than you can say ‘boo’." So, basically useless.
  5. 000Webhost: "000Webhost platform users will have to put up with an enforced one hour of “sleep” time every day. This means that it will be unavailable to anyone – including yourself." One hour of "SLEEP TIME" ?! Seriously ?!
  6. 5GB Free: "March 2021 Update: 5GBFree no longer seems to be active. While there has been no official announcement, public comments indicate that users can no longer access the site." So, it's of no use.
  7. Awardspace: 30MB MySQL size quota. No one specifies that. Except phpBB, I think no CMS based website can cope with this limitation.
  8. ByetHost: 5-10 visits in a day to your site and it will go down for at least 72 hours.
  9. Dreamnix: Only 60 days FREE trial period. I need at least a 6 months period. 😭
  10. Freehostia: Biiiigggg 250MB space... khik khik.. khuk khuk... khak khak 🤣🤣🤣🤣
  11. FreeHosting.com: "there is a caveat in their terms of service; There is an ‘out’ clause there that basically states that they can shut you down if you’re taking up too much (unspecified) resources." It is just worst than ByetHost. Even a Joomla installation can cause that "taking up too much resources".. believe me. I have experience.
  12. There is really nothing to discuss about FreehostingEU, FreeHostingNoAds, FreeVirtualServers and FreeWebHostingArea because they all are basically useless.
  13. InstaFree: This one is really good and legit but India is in their 'Ban-list'. 🤦‍♂️
So, nothing good can come in FREE. Let's see what can I do. But I should thank you friend for giving such an insightful reference. The author and the site seems no strings attached with any of those hosts.

Marks-Man

Loyal Member
  1. Hostinger: Not totally free. So, out of question right now.
  2. Weebly: Just like Wix. I have to build with what they will give me and doesn't support PHP. So.....
  3. Wix: Same as above.
  4. 20i: "All free users only get 250MB each month, an amount that will disappear faster than you can say ‘boo’." So, basically useless.
  5. 000Webhost: "000Webhost platform users will have to put up with an enforced one hour of “sleep” time every day. This means that it will be unavailable to anyone – including yourself." One hour of "SLEEP TIME" ?! Seriously ?!
  6. 5GB Free: "March 2021 Update: 5GBFree no longer seems to be active. While there has been no official announcement, public comments indicate that users can no longer access the site." So, it's of no use.
  7. Awardspace: 30MB MySQL size quota. No one specifies that. Except phpBB, I think no CMS based website can cope with this limitation.
  8. ByetHost: 5-10 visits in a day to your site and it will go down for at least 72 hours.
  9. Dreamnix: Only 60 days FREE trial period. I need at least a 6 months period. 😭
  10. Freehostia: Biiiigggg 250MB space... khik khik.. khuk khuk... khak khak 🤣🤣🤣🤣
  11. FreeHosting.com: "there is a caveat in their terms of service; There is an ‘out’ clause there that basically states that they can shut you down if you’re taking up too much (unspecified) resources." It is just worst than ByetHost. Even a Joomla installation can cause that "taking up too much resources".. believe me. I have experience.
  12. There is really nothing to discuss about FreehostingEU, FreeHostingNoAds, FreeVirtualServers and FreeWebHostingArea because they all are basically useless.
  13. InstaFree: This one is really good and legit but India is in their 'Ban-list'. 🤦‍♂️
So, nothing good can come in FREE. Let's see what can I do. But I should thank you friend for giving such an insightful reference. The author and the site seems no strings attached with any of those hosts.
All webhostings sucks 😂 because they are slow. Buy a KVM linux VPS for 5$/month and manage it by yourself 😉 there is a discount on AlexHost VPS 12$ per year (I can manage it for you)

Back
Top Bottom