General Discussion I went searching for...?

En1gma

Loyal Member
As the topic head say's.. I went searching the net for Nixfifty Classifieds 1.1.3 and could only find it in one forum.
So I signed up ( as you do ) only to find out it was in " The Paid " VIP section.. I considered paying the price for it but decided to take another look and it turns out its only available in what they deem as " Lifetime VIP " .
€15 for VIP not bad, considering the addon I was after is $60 from the Dev
But €200 for Lifetime VIP is daylight robbery.

Paying for Nulled addons or scripts goes against my whole ethos of Nulled in the first place.. But sometimes if you want something so bad you have to..Nulled should be Free for All to enjoy and use.. At least that's my understanding of Nulled and I've been on the nulling scene for the past 25 years. Nulled was meant to be for people who couldn't pay the full price of software or scripts.

Needless to say I didn't pay the €200 or indeed the $60 from the Dev... So I'm still looking and waiting for Nixfifty Classifieds 1.1.3

That's my Rant Over...
And Breathe..

Regards

DarKMaSK

Loyal Member
There are some members in this forum who are downloading nulled scripts and selling them on their website and forums under VIP category. I know one of them, for sure. I hate this type of behaviour and @En1gma , I totally agree with you on your ethics. I use Photoshop CC 2020. If I had to pay for it, then I had to sell my PC. Even that would not cover its price. About scripts and templates, in one of my client's website, I had to use nulled Motopress Hotel Booking plugin for WordPress. The 'Unlimited Site' license costs $200 = 14,000+ (fourteen thousand plus) bucks in my currency which is more than what I earned from that website. Even if I would buy the 'Single Site' license of that plugin, it will cost 80% of the total cost of that site. So, I am compelled to use nulled scripts for my work. But, I use trusted source. I am member of 3 forums including this one and for first 2-3 months I checked every file which I downloaded for any suspicious code. I found nothing. I read comments of older members and felt that these 3 sites are trustworthy. But among these 3, this forum became most important and most trusted and most beloved because 1) this forum has no VIP category, 2) I saw that this forum has some people whom outside world would call 'mad' because they spend hours aside from their own busy schedule to help people like me, who have nothing to give them in return except their heartfelt good wishes. These people help without expecting anything in return because it's in their blood and this is the essence of 'Nulling'. These people like you @En1gma , @XenForo , @Marks-Man , @alodda who null scripts, check nulled scripts, distribute them, not to earn profit but to help people. That's why I respect you my friends, love you and I am proud to be a member of this forum.

Back
Top Bottom