illuminate (dark) 🌒

XF Style illuminate (dark) 🌒 2.2.9

Register & Get access to index

duppy

XF-Fan
Loyal Member
I seem to be having an issue with this theme. Whenever I change the backgrounds, they do not stay. Once I navigate from page to page, it just resets itself back to the 1st image. I ran in to this issue with Villain_xenfocus_2_2_2_1 so what I did was, I had to make all my changes/additions, then I exported the theme.xml file, renamed it, as well as inside the XML file. I then imported it, and this method worked, and the cookie (if that's what it is) saved, and the theme remembered each time I switched the 10 backgrounds.

Anyway, I did the same thing with this theme, but it does not work. Hopefully someone can guide me as to what may be causing this problem. I have a feeling it may be the PAGE_CONTAINER, but I am not sure how to remedy it.

Regards,

Duppy

duppy

XF-Fan
Loyal Member
I managed to update it. I used WinMerge and did a file comparison between Villain and illuminate-dark. I'll test it out a bit to make sure I didn't mess anything up, because I changed some other code in the XML file as well.

duppy

XF-Fan
Loyal Member
@XenForo - When you have some free time, would it be possible to help me find where I can add an overlay image to the Illuminate Dark Theme? I know this theme uses the Background Picker feature, and I have tried everywhere in the style properties to place a background overlay image to darken the overall brightness of the images, but I can't find it. I could dim the background images, but it doesn't blend well this way.

Anyway, if it's too much of a problem, then not to worry.

Thanks in advance for all you do.

Regards,

Duppy

• Tags
    illuminate (dark) 2.2.4 illuminate (dark) 2.2.6 illuminate (dark) 2.2.9 illuminate (dark) 🌒 illuminate (dark) 🌒 2.2.4 [xenfocus] illuminate (dark) 2.2.4 انجمن های پشتیبانی فارسی
  • Back
    Top Bottom