Master Style Alert - Highlight when you're editing a master template

Add-ons Master Style Alert - Highlight when you're editing a master template 1.1.1

Register & Get access to index

XenForo

Administrative
  • Admin
XenForo submitted a new resource:

Master Style Alert - Highlight when you're editing a master template - This alerts you when editing the master style by making the style selector bright red when selected

Do you frequently find yourself leaving development mode on and then accidentally end up editing master style templates in the templates section?

Frequently I find that I'm too much of an idiot to realise I'm editing master templates by mistake. Or I may be working on master templates for an add on and theme templates for other stuff, Before you know it, you've forgotten you're in...

Read more about this resource...

XenForo

Administrative
  • Admin
XenForo updated Master Style Alert - Highlight when you're editing a master template with a new update entry:

Added warning to phrase search results and edit screen when all results are from master style

As phrase editing and searching is a bit different I've added additional highlighting to both the search results page and the actual edit screen to minimise the chance you accidentally make changes to master

phrase-search-and-edit.gif

Read the rest of this update entry...

• Tags
    download master style alert free master style alert master style alert master style alert - highlight when you're editing a master template master style alert - highlight when you're editing a master template 1.0 master style alert - highlight when you're editing a master template 1.1.1 master style alert xenforo nulled master style alert xenforo master style alert xnforo.ir انجمن های پشتیبانی زنفورو دانلود افزونه های زنفورو
  • Back
    Top Bottom