Support Need help with exclusive Dark and Light style

wehawef

Registered
hello everyone out here,
i am facing some issues with exclusive dark and light styles and i have tried everything at my level...since i am new to xenforo, i hardly can get to codes....

to start with the issue
1) updating a theme without losing the customization
i am using xenforo 2.2.4 with exclusive dark 2.2.4 and exclusive light 2.1.7....i want to update the styles to 2.2.6.1 downloaded from xnforo.ir , but also don't want to lose all the manual customization i did in earlier versions....
UPVOTE SYSTEM - i tried to create a new style using 2.2.6.1 xml file and the vote system works fine (Though i lose all the customization with it)..but i don't want to lose the customizations
I tried the solutions found on internet like making the main theme and setting a child theme etc..but no success with it yet....

2) Background shapes
while i was using exclusive dark 2.1.7 the background shapes were working fine..but since 2.2.4 (also in 2.2.6.1) the shape are not working instead only file names are moving

2021-07-2h5.png

2021-07-25.png

And
3) this is not a issue but i want help with custom username style like xnforo, the usernames with glitter effects and icon rolling etc...i have no knowledge about CSS

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom