General Discussion Need some advice on E-Commerce script

DarKMaSK

Loyal Member
I am going to make an E-Commerce site but I don't want to hard code everything from scratch because neither I have that much time nor I have that expertise. I can code some but not that much so that I can make an entire E-Commerce site. I need some advice from the highly experienced Tech-Gurus here. My questions are:
  1. Should I use a CMS + plugin to make one? If yes, which CMS and which plugin?
  2. Should I use any PHP script? If yes, which one? I only trust Babiato resources.
  3. If you have any clone in mind, you can also suggest that but that must be available here.
  4. Can it be built on Xenforo (though I doubt it because Xenforo is primarily a forum script though it has e-commerce add-ons)?
I want to build it on my own. If I would need help, I know, I have you, the Masters here. Because of this, I can take that chance. I prefer PHP based script, whether it is a CMS or not. The site would be for specialized organic foods and medicines.

So, my request to all the Masters here, please help me.

My heartfelt regards to all of you.

DarKMaSK

Loyal Member
@DarKMaSK
You could try this site & see if any are suitible for you, they have Free & Paid Versions of all their scripts.
And he has been around for years.
Maian Scripts
Regards.
Previously, I was excited. But when start to install it, it reminds me the very very ol' classic installation procedure of configuring by putting database details in config.php, then again configuring another one with the Admin details. Sorry friend. I am disappointed and I am really doubtful how much secure it is. They are using the 'prehistoric' method in the year of 2022!!! Have you tried it? Give me your valuable opinion.
Update: I found a very funny thing. When I tried to login to the front end using the administrator email and password, it said, "No active account found. Please check your details!" :oops::ROFLMAO:
Update: You know, it is not that bad. But it is expensive. Really expensive. £1 = 101+ bucks in my currency. :(

Back
Top Bottom