[RSS Feed/News] Profile Songs

Status
Not open for further replies.

XenForo

Administrative
  • Thread starter
  • Admin
  • #1
Why hasn't someone created yet a profile song addon like IPS has?

DB Tech has a profile songs feature but it requires a link, doesn't allow direct upload of the mp3 and does not autoplay.

I have a community from IPS I want to migrate to XenForo and the reason I haven't done is due to the lack of this add on which my members use the most.

invisioncommunity.com

Profile Songs ​

This application will allow your members to upload music tracks to play on their profiles with a nice tidy custom audio player Features Adds a custom java-script / j-query / ajax music players added to users profiles ( if they have uploaded tracks that is ) Allow your members to upload multiple m...
invisioncommunity.com
invisioncommunity.com

ادامه مطلب...
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom