[ShikiSuen] CSCN Anniversary theme

XF Style [ShikiSuen] CSCN Anniversary theme 2.2.13a

Register & Get access to index

XenForo

Administrative
  • Admin
XenForo submitted a new resource:

[ShikiSuen] CSCN Anniversary theme - CSCN Anniversary theme (Standalone Version, no framework needed.)

I have my nostalgia with CS-CN (previously counter-strike china forum, renamed to composers-china forum since June 5th, 2021) which was popular around 2004, hence my reproduction of its forum theme for XenForo 2. This version doesn't require frameworks but I will release another version of this theme alongside a special framework add-on (to make things simpler when adopting with XenForo 2 further 2nd-point release...

Read more about this resource...

XenForo

Administrative
  • Admin
XenForo updated [ShikiSuen] CSCN Anniversary theme with a new update entry:

Beta 28 Update (minor fix)

Previously, by default, the fieldsets do have "horizontal margins" when sideNav shows up. However, this brings some problems to aftermarket addons like XenCarta, leading to issues that editor viewport width is not wide enough. This update locked the fieldset horizontal "margins" settings to userCP pages only (except the "signature" settings).

Notes to XenCarta users: Please set additional CSS to your extra.less:
Less:
div.block.carta-page .bbWrapper {line-height: 1.7em}

Read the rest of this update entry...

XenForo

Administrative
  • Admin
XenForo updated [ShikiSuen] CSCN Anniversary theme with a new update entry:

Beta 28 Update (minor fix)

Previously, by default, the fieldsets do have "horizontal margins" when sideNav shows up. However, this brings some problems to aftermarket addons like XenCarta, leading to issues that editor viewport width is not wide enough. This update locked the fieldset horizontal "margins" settings to userCP pages only (except the "signature" settings).

Notes to XenCarta users: Please set additional CSS to your extra.less:

Less:
div.block.carta-page .bbWrapper {line-height: 1.7em}

$ EOF.

Read the rest of this update entry...

• Tags
    [shikisuen] cscn anniversary theme (free standalone version) 2.2.12a [shikisuen] cscn anniversary theme 2.2.12a [shikisuen] cscn anniversary theme 2.2.12b [shikisuen] cscn anniversary theme 2.2.13a [shikisuen] cscn anniversary theme beta 28 [shikisuen] cscn anniversary theme beta 30 [shikisuen] cscn anniversary theme beta 31
  • Back
    Top Bottom