[RSS Feed/News] The old user account spam trick

Status
Not open for further replies.

XenForo

Administrative
  • Thread starter
  • Admin
  • #1
We've been slammed with the same issue these guys are discussing
xenforo.com

Spammers posting through existing accounts with no need to login? ​

And, worse, with no need of stealing such account. The fact is that since a week ago or so I am getting some spam messages posted by users with little or no activity, but registered years ago. All IP's are located next, and the message is tipically a link to a Telegram channel related to...
xenforo.com
xenforo.com

Is there an UPDATE query that can mass change the users' passwords, WHERE their last activity s before a certain date and their posts less than 1?

I tried but I get an SQL error, is this because the password field is protected in the table or something?

ادامه مطلب...
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom