General Discussion xenforo can take down ur site?!

kutaz

XF is cool thing
Loyal Member
Is xenforo really doing anything with nulled websites?
Even, they can do only one thing, report it to hosting company, and ask to remove it.
Is anybody know, hosting company that will don't care about it. E.g. you can host there everything that you want to, and I'm not talking about websites on tor etc...

Marks-Man

Loyal Member
The secret here is to hide any links between server IP and your website (DNS Records ...) Block Direct IP access to server, and if they report they won't get any reply from VPS hosting provider because Ports 443,80 would be looking down from there side 😂😂

Second hide IP with Cloudflare or any other CDN providers.
I have been using following VPS provider for years and had no problems with them.

If you need any bullet proof setup PM me

kutaz

XF is cool thing
Loyal Member
The secret here is to hide any links between server IP and your website (DNS Records ...) Block Direct IP access to server, and if they report they won't get any reply from VPS hosting provider because Ports 443,80 would be looking down from there side 😂😂

Second hide IP with Cloudflare or any other CDN providers.
I have been using following VPS provider for years and had no problems with them.

If you need any bullet proof setup PM me
Good to know, ty for help.
I use only Cloudflare for that, but I guess this should be enough?

Nesdam1981

Registered
Xenforo can't do anything
Since we aren't breaking any law against DMCA
(Buy an off-shore host if u fear DMCA)
If this was true big corporations wouldn't be able to go after, say for example, movie sharing sites or torrent sites etc... This very much breaks DMCA, if you say anything else you are not very well informed of how the law works... Now, maybe small time, often single developers, might don't have the time and effort to come to sites like this to complain about their product being spread illegally. Doesn't change the fact thay you are still sharing someone else's work without permission. Pretty sure that's against the law in pretty much any country.

Back
Top Bottom