Releases Resource Manager (XFRM) 2.3.0 Beta 1

Register & Get access to index

XenForo

Administrative
  • Admin
XenForo updated XenForo Resource Manager (XFRM) with a new update entry:

2.2.2 Active

Some of the changes in XFRM 2.2.2 include:
  • When a resource is deleted or moderated, show the generic resource not found error text.
  • Ensure that phrases are escaped when used in the context of HTML attributes.
  • When a pre-registration action is completed, only include the welcome for newly registered users.

The following public templates have had changes:
  • alert_resource_rating_pre_reg
  • push_resource_rating_pre_reg
  • xfrm_category_list_macros...

Read the rest of this update entry...

clive

Loyal Member
RM 2.2.2 is the one which works with Xenforo 2.2.4 and higher, if you need for Xenforo 2.2.2 or 2.2.3 Patch 1, you need to use RM 2.2.1
I really understand after working with XF and vB for 10 + years my question is below.

Compatible XF Versions 2.1 , 2.2 , 2.3 <<<<<< Here is my point

Here we show my problem. resource manager v2.2.2. is NOT Compatible with XF UNDER 2.2.4

not sure if clear. It's NOT a fault of xnforo but ignorence of poster or up-grader. Resource manager v2.2.2 is not compatible with xenforo 2.1 or 2.2 and 2.3 ONLY 2.2.4

Compatible (should read) XF 2.2.4 or higher

I just upgrade to xf 2.2.4

Last edited:

clive

Loyal Member
RM 2.2.2 is the one which works with Xenforo 2.2.4 and higher, if you need for Xenforo 2.2.2 or 2.2.3 Patch 1, you need to use RM 2.2.1
HI, yes i know this is my point.. RM v2.2.2 will NOT be compatible with XF 2.1 or 2.2 as stated.

Just to update: I just upgraded to XF 2.2.5 and now works with zero problems.

Last edited:

BadBoy

Loyal Member
HI, yes i know this is my point.. RM v2.2.2 will NOT be compatible with XF 2.1 or 2.2 as stated.
I know what you mean, but it is not possible to add this kind of information at the top of the resource. It might be good to enter these kind of information into the update message, like that release xyz is only for XF > < or equal to version abc.

• Tags
    add on xenforo resource manager add ons xenforo resource manager download resource manager (xfrm) 2.2.5 download xenforo resource manager nulled xenforo resource manager resource manager (xfrm) 2.2.5 xenforo resource manager xenforo resource manager (xfrm) 2.2.3 xenforo resource manager (xfrm) 2.2.4 xenforo resource manager 2.3.0 beta 1 xenforo resource manager add ons xenforo resource manager xenforo xenforo xenforo resource manager xnforo.ir افزونه فایل در زنفورو افزونه فایل ها در ز نفورو انجمن های پشتیبانی زنفورو دانلود افزونه های زنفورو دانلود افزونه های پولی زنفورو
  • Back
    Top Bottom