Xenforo v2.2.4 full (nulled)

Releases Xenforo v2.2.4 full (nulled) v2.2.4 full

Register & Get access to index

clive

Loyal Member
@clive , as you are faster than the owner here. Can you also post the Upgrade only ?
HI, Thanks for your kind words... it's not i am faster, but down to location and time diffrences between locations.

I tested XF 2.2.4 yesterday

1. clean install = 100% work with no install key
2. I used the same FULL version to update XF2.2.3 P1 = Worked 100% (no errors)

So full version work as clean install and update. Just remember to back-up your work before you try update

WinSys32

Xenforo Developer/Expert
Registered
Hi @clive ,

never thought that time difference also have an impact on uploading resources.
I know that their is always an upgrade version as well, I will not use the full version as I have a huge community with over 150.000 members.

Greetz,
Alex

clive

Loyal Member
Hi @clive ,

never thought that time difference also have an impact on uploading resources.
I know that their is always an upgrade version as well, I will not use the full version as I have a huge community with over 150.000 members.

Greetz,
Alex
Correct it has no time difference on uploading resources. How ever I may of uploaded XF 2.2.4 while xnforo was maybe fast asleep at 2.00am get the idea. Time difference between to countries around the world.

Anyway, after plenty of checks, I have asked and a version of XF2.2.4 (upgrade) is out there, BUT when I downloaded and compare to full version they = same in file size. I am more then happy to share a update version with you if you really want.. But file sizes are the same. So my opinion I think they are the same and just been renamed. TBH if you want to upgrade go ahead and backup your older XF 2 version and database and do what i did, just over write all and run the update.

After reading your reply again make a backup first. Can you not test on a localhost using xampp or something?

Hope this help

the upgrade xf2.2.4

Check it - All i did was compare the file size.

Back
Top Bottom