XF2 [8WR] XenPorta 2 (Portal) PRO

Add-ons XF2 [8WR] XenPorta 2 (Portal) PRO 2.2.0.7

Register & Get access to index

XenForo

Administrative
  • Admin
XenForo submitted a new resource:

XF2 [8WR] XenPorta 2 (Portal) PRO - Portal and featured threads. Add-on from 8WAYRUN

This is a complete rewrite of my popular portal system for XenForo. XenPorta is an article system and front-end that allows you to give a more professional look to the front-facing sections of your forum. It's built completely within XenForo's existing structure and does not add any new content types to manage. My effort with this new version was to slim it down, make it easier to use, and get rid of the bloat.

Basic Features:
  • Promote threads on your forums into an articles...

Read more about this resource...

XenForo

Administrative
  • Admin
XenForo updated XF2 [8WR] XenPorta 2 (Portal) PRO with a new update entry:

2.1.0.4 - CHANGELOG

• Fixed some slider issues... Hopefully. The last update was a hotfix for the issue of slider click-through no longer working in the most recent version of Chrome. That fix however, broke some other features of the slider, such as the progress bar. Please inform me of any issues with this new version.
  • Fixed some abstracted image paths for people who use CDNs.

Read the rest of this update entry...

XenForo

Administrative
  • Admin
XenForo updated XF2 [8WR] XenPorta 2 (Portal) PRO with a new update entry:

2.2.0.2 - CHANGELOG

• This release updates the addon to work with XenForo 2.2+. This is a big update, so please inform me of any issues.
  • XF2.2 adds a new discussion type system. I have decided to incorporate the articles as much as possible into this new system. I deemed this a better solution than rewriting the entire addon as it's own discussion type; as that would have been a complete rewrite, and would have forced me to charge for it as a new addon.
  • Any thread promoted to an article will force...

Read the rest of this update entry...

• Tags
    download xf2 [8wr] xenporta 2 (portal) pro xenforo xf2 [8wr] xenporta 2 (portal) pro xf2 [8wr] xenporta 2 (portal) pro xf2 [8wr] xenporta 2 (portal) pro 2.2.0.7 xf2 [8wr] xenporta 2 (portal) pro xnforo
  • Back
    Top Bottom