Bulletproof YouTube Videos is a breaking edge YouTube video backup plugin that is ideal for saving your (or other) YouTube videos to a cloud storage. It uses the YouTube native API to turn your website into a video backup machine
The plugin can run on autopilot, and it will save videos to the following destinations (more will be added in future updates):
- Google Drive
- v1.1.0 update: OneDrive
- v1.2.0 update: Amazon S3
3 reasons to create backups of your (or other) YouTube videos:
- If YouTube suspends your account, all your videos will be lost
- Download options for YouTube videos are limited
- Converted YouTube videos can lose their quality
Use cases for the plugin:
- Do you already make a backup copy for all your YouTube videos? Now you can automate this process!
- Prevent Your YouTube Videos from Getting Removed (DMCA, Content ID, YouTube ToS Removal)
- Backup Your Videos To a Cloud Storage
- Backup other YouTube Videos to Your Own Storage
- Make Recovering Deleted Videos Extremely Easy
- Replace the external hard drive where you are storing your videos, with an automated cloud storage
Cloud storage make backing up YouTube videos very simple, it also makes video management very simple, you will find all your videos in one place.
Also, using this plugin, you can backup your own YouTube videos, and also videos from other YouTube users.
You can search for videos to be backed up, based on a wide set of search parameters:
- Predefined set of keywords
- YouTube channels
- YouTube users
- YouTube playlists
- Advanced search queries like video publish date, geo location, video format, video definition and more