RSS Transmute is a powerful tool to copy and even automatically edit any RSS feed, from any website from the internet. The generated feeds will be published on your website and they will be automatically updated with new content, each time the original feed is refreshed, without your further intervention. Your only task is to provide the plugin with target RSS feed URLs and and the plugin will do the rest of the job. As a result, you will get your newly generated RSS feeds in seconds!
Even more, you can edit the generated feeds: add your own content to them, automatically translate them, spin the content, merge multiple feeds into a single one!
The plugin will store your RSS feed on your website (similar to RSS feeds that are already present on your site). The plugin will generate a unique URL for each feed you’ve created (you can change generated feed names). The URL of the new feeds can be used in HTML code at your website or be embedded in any RSS reader or software that manages RSS feeds. It can also be provided to one of many RSS readers or any other RSS-related service.
Once you’ve created your RSS feed it starts updating automatically, based on the schedule you set in plugin settings. No need to manually regenerate the RSS each time to refresh it, the plugin will do this job for you. How does it work?
This plugin will crawl the seed RSS feed (or multiple feeds) you define in it’s settings and will visit and if configured to do this, it will extract full content from each crawled URL. The extracted content can be processed (word replacement, translation, word spinning or many more supported text operations).
Also, you can automatically generate unlimited number of custom RSS importing rules, that will create an unlimited number of RSS feeds.
Other plugin features:
- Ability to shorten outgoing links (and monetize them), using Shorte.st link shortener service – example of shortened link
- Set multiple proxies for crawling pages. The plugin will select one at random at each page access
- Google Translate support – select the language in which you want to publish your RSS feeds
- Text Spinner support – automatically modify generated text, changing words with their synonyms – built-in, The Best Spinner, SpinRewriter, WordAI, TurkceSpin and others – great SEO value!
- send custom cookies with the request to the crawled webpage (authentification)
- define publishing constrains: do not publish RSS feed items that do not have images, RSS feed items with short/long title/content
- customize rss feed items’ title and content (with the included wide variety of relevant shortcodes)
- ‘Random Sentence Generator Tool’ (relevant sentences – as you define them)
- detailed plugin activity logging
- scheduled rule runs
- create an unlimited number of RSS feeds
- Maximum/minimum title length rss feed items limitation
- Maximum/minimum content length rss feed items limitation
- Add rss feed item only if predefined required keywords found in title/content
- Add rss feed item only if predefined banned keywords are not found in the title/content
- Save and restore plugin rule list from file