Your customers need PDF invoices – sometimes it’s required by law, sometimes it’s easier for them to upload PDFs into their booking system.
Our WooCommerce PDF Invoice plugin helps you and your customers to solve this problem automatically. With a few clicks your users will automatically get invoice PDFs attached to their order emails, thank you page & order details.
Furthermore you as an admin can modify the layout as you want: Add header, add address blocks, add custom invoice texts, images, logo, HTML or whatever you want. Display taxes in the correct way including tax rate and use our unique preview function to see the generated invoice template.
- Create PDF Invoice automatically
- Attach Invoices to order emails
- Unique preview functionality to test the design
- Add a header including logo, text etc.
- Create & attach Credit Notes
- Modify the address or content templates by using order variables or custom text, images, HTML etc.
- Show an up to 4 column footer including your company data (e.g. VAT)
- Demo Settings included
- Easy to Use
- Tested with Wordpress 3.8+
- Tested with WooCommerce 3.0+