Wordpress Media Boxes is a portfolio plugin that allows you to display all kind of content in a highly powerful grid. Use it for blog posts, display media, clients, portfolios, galleries and more.
it comes with a powerful filter, sorting and search system!
You can put the plugin in any page or post and it will adapt to its container, also you can quickly customize it via the admin panel or the skin editor.
- Fully responsive grid and popup
- Fully customizable and adaptable to your needs
- Friendly admin panel
- Friendly skin editor
- Import & Export portfolios and skins
- Custom meta data on post
- Custom post types support
- Video tutorials available
- Tons of overlay effects
- Powerful filtering system
- Searching system
- Sorting feature
- Lazy load Feature
- One of the fastest grids out there
- You can define the grid layout (the number of columns or the width) for different resolutions, for example maybe you want only one column for a mobile resolution, 3 columns for a tablet resolution and 5 columns for a desktop resolution.
- Full width, the grid will adapt to the 100% of its container
- Set the number of boxes to load at start and when you click the “load more” button
- Retina ready icons
- You can load a lot of stuff in the popup like images, videos, sounds, iframes, HTML text, Google maps and ajax content (It doesn’t support video/sound fileslike .mp4 or .mp3, they need to be iframe based, like in Youtube or SoundCloud)
- The plugin is using Isotope v3 which is currently one of the fastest grid systems with filtering out there. Also it uses the best browser features when available (CSS3 transitions and GPU acceleration) and a fallback of simple animation for older browsers
- Deep linking: Directly link to the popup so you can share the popup content with your friends or in your social network, just copy and paste the URL generated when you open the popup.
- CSS3 Effects and GPU acceleration
- Free Technical Support