Advanced Thread Rating

Add-ons Advanced Thread Rating 2.2.0

Register & Get access to index

XenForo

Administrative
  • Admin
XenForo submitted a new resource:

Advanced Thread Rating - Rating a Thread inside a forum/site is never easy like now with Advanced Thread Rating

If you want to know the appraisal of readers or other members for your content you post on a thread/a post, here is your solution that every site/forum should have "Advanced Thread Rating".

This add-on allows users to evaluate a thread inside the forum/site. It is the functional equivalent to the rating function of resources. The users could not only see a thread, they could also access it for good-bad content, the...

Read more about this resource...

DarKMaSK

Loyal Member
@XenForo Friend, yesterday, I got an error in my Xenforo forum and it is related to this version of 'Brivium Advanced Thread Rating'. Theerors are as follows:
ErrorException: [E_WARNING] Declaration of Brivium\AdvancedThreadRating\FindNew\RatingItem::filterResults(XF\Mvc\Entity\ArrayCollection $results) should be compatible with XF\FindNew\AbstractHandler::filterResults(XF\Mvc\Entity\AbstractCollection $results) src/addons/Brivium/AdvancedThreadRating/FindNew/RatingItem.php:84
Generated by: Unknown account Apr 25, 2022 at 8:42 AM
Below this:

Stack trace​

#0 src/addons/Brivium/AdvancedThreadRating/FindNew/RatingItem.php(10): XF::handlePhpError(2, '[E_WARNING] Dec...', '/home/mydirectory/...', 84, Array)
#1 src/vendor/composer/ClassLoader.php(571): include('/home/mydirectory/...')
#2 src/vendor/composer/ClassLoader.php(428): Composer\Autoload\includeFile('/home/mydirectory/...')
#3 [internal function]: Composer\Autoload\ClassLoader->loadClass('Brivium\\Advance...')
#4 [internal function]: spl_autoload_call('Brivium\\Advance...')
#5 src/XF/Repository/FindNew.php(71): class_exists('Brivium\\Advance...')
#6 src/XF/ControllerPlugin/FindNew.php(89): XF\Repository\FindNew->getFindNewHandler('brivium_thread_...')
#7 src/XF/Pub/Controller/AbstractWhatsNewFindType.php(19): XF\ControllerPlugin\FindNew->getFindNewHandler('brivium_thread_...')
#8 src/XF/Mvc/Dispatcher.php(352): XF\Pub\Controller\AbstractWhatsNewFindType->actionIndex(Object(XF\Mvc\ParameterBag))
#9 src/XF/Mvc/Dispatcher.php(259): XF\Mvc\Dispatcher->dispatchClass('Brivium\\Advance...', 'Index', Object(XF\Mvc\RouteMatch), Object(Brivium\AdvancedThreadRating\Pub\Controller\WhatsNewRating), NULL)
#10 src/XF/Mvc/Dispatcher.php(115): XF\Mvc\Dispatcher->dispatchFromMatch(Object(XF\Mvc\RouteMatch), Object(Brivium\AdvancedThreadRating\Pub\Controller\WhatsNewRating), NULL)
#11 src/XF/Mvc/Dispatcher.php(57): XF\Mvc\Dispatcher->dispatchLoop(Object(XF\Mvc\RouteMatch))
#12 src/XF/App.php(2351): XF\Mvc\Dispatcher->run()
#13 src/XF.php(517): XF\App->run()
#14 index.php(20): XF::runApp('XF\\Pub\\App')
#15 {main}
And below this:

Request state​

array(4) {
["url"] => string(36) "/index.php?whats-new/thread-ratings/"
["referrer"] => string(47) "High Quality Branded & Aged Domains For Sale » MY DOMAIN"
["_GET"] => array(1) {
["whats-new/thread-ratings/"] => string(0) ""
}
["_POST"] => array(0) {
}
}
Seeing the first postion of this error, it seems that someone tried to post something which Brivium could not recognize and from the last part i.e. 'Request state' portion, it seems that the post was generated through the 'contact form' of the site. What do you think?

Last edited:

DarKMaSK

Loyal Member
Do you still get this error?
I think I have found the cause of the problem. When I got into the frontend, I saw a message is waiting in the moderation que and that is from a spammer. I think Brivium threw that exception error because of that and I also think that if someone tries to post without registering first, even using the contact form, it will throw this error. Now I have to exclude the contact form post from the Brivium's thread count and rating. How can I do that?

• Tags
    add ons advanced thread rating xenforo advanced thread rating advanced thread rating 2.2.0 advanced thread rating xenforo download advanced thread rating free add ons advanced thread rating free advanced thread rating nulled add ons advanced thread rating nulled advanced thread rating paid add ons advanced thread rating xenforo add ons advanced thread rating xenforo advanced thread rating xnforo.ir انجمن های پشتیبانی زنفورو دانلود افزونه های زنفورو دانلود افزونه های پولی زنفورو
  • Back
    Top Bottom