Is there a new version​

Marks-Man

Loyal Member

Is there a new version​

@XenForo Submitted 1.4.3

Latest 1.4.4

Lovester

Registered
@XenForo what about callbacks? are they removed? if not, I'd like to have them removed before installing.

callbacks: The addon sends a callback to ampxf.com during installation/upgrade/rebuild of the addon to "wake up" the AMPBot so that it can start crawling and validating pages. On first install it also submits the sitemap to ampsiteindexer.com for faster indexing of the AMP pages. For more info see the terms and conditions

Marks-Man

Loyal Member
@XenForo what about callbacks? are they removed? if not, I'd like to have them removed before installing.

callbacks: The addon sends a callback to ampxf.com during installation/upgrade/rebuild of the addon to "wake up" the AMPBot so that it can start crawling and validating pages. On first install it also submits the sitemap to ampsiteindexer.com for faster indexing of the AMP pages. For more info see the terms and conditions
I will need to check it tomorrow , maybe if we removed them the addon might stop working properly

• Tags
    ampxf - amp for xenforo 2 1.4.3 ampxf - amp for xenforo 2 1.4.4 ampxf - amp for xenforo 2 1.4.7 beta 3 free add ons ampxf - amp for xenforo 2 xenforo add ons ampxf - amp for xenforo 2
  • Back
    Top Bottom