AMPXF - AMP for Xenforo 2

Add-ons AMPXF - AMP for Xenforo 2 1.4.7 Beta 3

Register & Get access to index

killme

Registered
You're right, when I disable cloudflare my website gets 96~100% and when I enable it I get 65~76 that's weird because same tests are made on https 😂.
Problem seems to be from Cloudflare I guess, but still didn't get it
I disabled all features on the cloudflare server except the proxy, they are useless on the free plan, and I configured everything on my server. Because of this, I wrote to our guy in this one XF2 Guides - Ultimate Guide to Faster + Responsive Forum [Minify+Htaccess+Cache+Phone+FA5] -21673 that you shouldn't use cloudflare unless you need to hide your ip address.

Marks-Man

Loyal Member

ThanosCrax

Loyal Member
Well I was thinking if it was possible to redirect all mobile traffic to a amp subdomain like:
Amp.abc.com
Anyone tries doing this?looks fun xD
(I saw some website I guess reddit or smth like that using same method)

Screenshot_20210812-101312.md.png

Marks-Man

Loyal Member
Well I was thinking if it was possible to redirect all mobile traffic to a amp subdomain like:
Amp.abc.com
Anyone tries doing this?looks fun xD
(I saw some website I guess reddit or smth like that using same method)

Screenshot_20210812-101312.md.png
It is possible, create A Record Under Cloudflare "mobile" point it to your Server IP / Also configure from your side to be pointing to same website directory, have AMPXF installed.
Then you can use redirect option from Cloudflare --- mobile.crax.pro

• Tags
    ampxf - amp for xenforo 2 1.4.3 ampxf - amp for xenforo 2 1.4.4 ampxf - amp for xenforo 2 1.4.7 beta 3 free add ons ampxf - amp for xenforo 2 xenforo add ons ampxf - amp for xenforo 2
  • Back
    Top Bottom