AntiSpam by CleanTalk

Add-ons AntiSpam by CleanTalk 2.9

Register & Get access to index

En1gma

Loyal Member
Tried installing even after downloading archive from CleanTalk the script reports files are missing on install..
I have raised a ticket with CleanTalk about the missing files..

2.md.jpg

XenForo

Administrative
  • Admin
Do you get this error when updating?
The above error was reported in version 2.6, do you have the same problem with the previous version?

En1gma

Loyal Member
Do you get this error when updating?
The above error was reported in version 2.6, do you have the same problem with the previous version?
I just recieved this response from their Tech Support..

"Hello,
Thank you for your request.
I've checked this version and receive the same result. I will ask our developers to fix this.
We will contact you within 1-2 business days.
Best regards

Serge Baburin
Technical support"

• Tags
    add ons antispam by cleantalk add ons antispam by cleantalk xenforo antispam by cleantalk 2.6 antispam by cleantalk 2.7 antispam by cleantalk 2.8 antispam by cleantalk 2.9 download add ons antispam by cleantalk download antispam by cleantalk 2.9 download free addons download nulled addons download xenforo addons download xenforo styles free addons xenforo nulled add ons antispam by cleantalk nulled addons xenforo 2 xenforo 2 add-ons xenforo add ons antispam by cleantalk xenforo nulled community xenforo support xnforo.ir انجمن های پشتیبانی زنفورو انجمن پشتیبانی زنفورو انجمن پشتیبانی زنفورو فارسی دانلود افزونه های زنفورو زنفورو فارسی پشتیبان رسمی زنفورو پشتیبان زنفورو پشتیبان فارسی زنفورو
  • Back
    Top Bottom