Auto thread Thumbnail by Xenbros

Add-ons Auto thread Thumbnail by Xenbros 2.3.4 New

Register & Get access to index

duppy

XF-Fan
Loyal Member
This plugin is breaking my page layout in XF 2.2.4. I have the issue with the Default style, as well as the Rain style. However, it works with UI.X Dark. Below is an image using the Default style. If I disable the plugin, everything works as it should. I am using version 2.3.4.

forum-break.png

EDIT: My apologies. I realized that the issue was the default width set at 100% using the supplied URL SVG image. It is all good now.

Regards,

Duppy

duppy

XF-Fan
Loyal Member
@XenForo - I ran this on XF 2.2.4 and it tells me there are missing files. I reverted back to the older version. I also had this issue with the following addon XF2 Add-on - [UW] Forum Comments System. I also downgraded to the previous version and it works well.

Sorry I cleared my logs, that's why I couldn't say which files were missing. In the Forum Comments it said *.***.json file was missing.

Duppy

XenForo

Administrative
Sorry I cleared my logs, that's why I couldn't say which files were missing. In the Forum Comments it said *.***.json file was missing.
The above versions are usually compatible with 2.2, probably not compatible with 2.2.4

• Tags
    add ons [xenbros] auto thread thumbnail auto thread thumbnail auto thread thumbnail by xenbros 2.3.4 auto thread thumbnail xenforo download add ons [xenbros] auto thread thumbnail download auto thread thumbnail nulled auto thread thumbnail xenforo add ons [xenbros] auto thread thumbnail انجمن های پشتیبانی زنفورو
  • Back
    Top Bottom