Brivium - Modern Statistics

Add-ons Brivium - Modern Statistics 3.2.0

Register & Get access to index

clive

Loyal Member
I also had problems some time ago with this add-on, I gave up in the end, and that was on php v7.3.2 - last night after reading your thread I tried again on XF 2.2.5 and still errors ( it trashed my database too) lucky it was a back-up or would of lost everything. I have older version 3.1.0 (but can tell you it will NOT install on XF 2.2.x - it has to be 2.1.12 or lower.

Quick87

Registered
I also had problems some time ago with this add-on, I gave up in the end, and that was on php v7.3.2 - last night after reading your thread I tried again on XF 2.2.5 and still errors ( it trashed my database too) lucky it was a back-up or would of lost everything. I have older version 3.1.0 (but can tell you it will NOT install on XF 2.2.x - it has to be 2.1.12 or lower.
Which tool do you use for backup?

Jonnyrock

Registered
imagea9fc5618899af05d.md.png
i have big problem when i go to instal add on my forum gone,not opening i trying to delete add on from cpanel,i delted from src/addons and it is again similar,i tried to upgrade forum and it some,i have backup foler old i tried but it is some,it is broken in phpmyadmin but i don't know which is it in phpmyadmin.
Please warning before install,i can't acess in my forum.

imagecaa95e95179b5af2.md.png

• Tags
    add ons brivium - modern statistics xenforo nulled add ons brivium - modern statistics xenforo add ons brivium - modern statistics
  • Back
    Top Bottom