Classified forums

Add-ons Classified forums 1.5

Register & Get access to index

DarKMaSK

Loyal Member
Suggest following the step by step instructions in the addons Overview ( In Post )..
I did follow those steps but nothing showed up except in the sections I mentioned earlier and after severe head scratching, I came here to let you know. :(

En1gma

Loyal Member
@DarKMaSK At present I don't have a live working Xenforo site or a test site so can't test it for you but if my memory serves me ( and it often doesn't :ROFLMAO: ). I'm sure there is an option when either setting up a section or forum that lets you define if it's a regular forum, section or a classified forum... Other than that I am stumped until I get a site sorted again..
Hope that helps...

Regards.

DarKMaSK

Loyal Member
@DarKMaSK At present I don't have a live working Xenforo site or a test site so can't test it for you but if my memory serves me ( and it often doesn't :ROFLMAO: ). I'm sure there is an option when either setting up a section or forum that lets you define if it's a regular forum, section or a classified forum... Other than that I am stumped until I get a site sorted again..
Hope that helps...

Regards.
I have to see it again. After that I will update. BTW, you can install a site in your pc with xampp and there you can test it. Hope I am not sounding like giving advice. :p

• Tags
    classified forums classified forums 1.3 classified forums 1.5 xenforo add ons andyb classified forums xnforo.ir
  • Back
    Top Bottom