Request Competitions

BadBoy

Loyal Member
I"m looking to get this older addon:

I am vetting who I sell licenses to, so if you wish to purchase a license, please click the purchase link and then send me a message as per the instructions in the product description. Thank you :)

The basics include

• Rich text editor for competition details
  • Set the date the competition runs from and to
  • Set the number of winners and runners up
  • Set the question with multiple choice answer
  • Image upload with edit tool and optional Alt/Title text, caption and link URL
Competition restrictions and conditions include

• Set usergroup permission to view, enter, create, open and publish competitions (e.g. make some competitions open only to more active members)
  • Set user criteria to Enter competition (e.g. minimum messages/trophy points)
  • Set user criteria to Win competition (e.g. new members can enter but they need to have a minimum of n messages before they can win)
  • Optional age restriction to enter based on member’s DOB
  • Optional country restriction to enter based on member’s IP
  • Optional opt in/opt out tick boxes with a marketing message to create a marketing list for the competition sponsor
Options include

• Optional additional text entry field (to comply with legal requirements of some countries when running competitions).
  • Prioritise a competition in the widget (for when there are more competitions running than the maximum displayed in the widget)
  • Optional forum specified for the creation of an associated discussion thread
  • Optional user name for discussion thread starter (defaults to competition creator)
  • Enter customised terms and conditions (linked to from all competitions)
The cron

• Opens published competitions on the start date
  • Closes open + published competitions on the end date
  • After closing a competition, the winners are picked at random plus the competition author is alerted of the end of the competition

Thx

Back
Top Bottom