CSCN Anniversary

XF Style CSCN Anniversary Beta 30

Register & Get access to index

XenForo

Administrative
  • Admin
XenForo submitted a new resource:

CSCN Anniversary - CSCN Anniversary theme

I have my nostalgia with CS-CN (counter-strike china forum) which was popular around 2004, hence my reproduction of its forum theme for XenForo 2. This version doesn't require frameworks but I will release another version of this theme alongside a special framework add-on (to make things simpler when adopting with XenForo 2 further 2nd-point release upgrades.).

The standalone version...

Read more about this resource...

XenForo

Administrative
  • Admin
XenForo updated CSCN Anniversary with a new update entry:

Beta 23 for XenForo 2.2.5 (with support of XFES)

CSCN Anniversary Theme β23 update for XenForo 2.2.5:
  1. Changed the user banner margin methods in messages (postbits) to make sure they won't look too condensed.
  2. Removed the default circle-gradient html background to reduce browser rendering workloads. The new linear-gradient html background also makes the theme look more professional and static in appearance, calming the visitors down. // The previous CSCN theme for vBulletin 3.0.x was using grey HTML background color...

Read the rest of this update entry...

XenForo

Administrative
  • Admin
XenForo updated CSCN Anniversary with a new update entry:

Beta 26 for XenForo 2.2.5 (add legacy postbit support)

CSCN Anniversary Theme β26 update for XenForo 2.2.5, comparing to β25:
  1. Partial XFRM Support. HOWEVER: XFRM Featured Resources MUST BE TURNED OFF (or uncheck the "Make the position of Sidebar and Sidenav swappable" option in "Style Properties -> Page Setup") due to an issue of Carousel.less which drives me crazy: If the Carousel container of XFRM gets placed in an element (.p-body-content) of a flexbox (div.p-body-main .p-body-main--withSideNav), then the...

Read the rest of this update entry...

• Tags
    cscn anniversary beta 23 cscn anniversary beta 26
  • Back
    Top Bottom