[cXF] Advanced Footer

Add-ons [cXF] Advanced Footer 2.1.11

Register & Get access to index

En1gma

Loyal Member
I am not judging, I am just confused! I could not saw anything suspicious, then what unexpected contents are there in the file?! Did you see the original file? I wonder what could be the "Unexpected content"?!
An Unexpected error could be coming from any other addon that's installed..
I had this problem with the TV Addon, once added I could not add anything after that..
Had to remove it, sadly...

Bembita

Registered
Screenshot_20210326-020702.md.pngHi, I'm from Cuva, I have a Xenforo in Cuba. I have this addons. I would like to know how I can put photos of the users as well as in this photo. regards

XenForo

Administrative
I would like to know how I can put photos of the users as well as in this photo
I did not work with this plugin, but note that there is an option called html in the settings? Or can it be used as a widget?

Bembita

Registered
I did not work with this plugin, but note that there is an option called html in the settings? Or can it be used as a widget?
That wigte does not come out in that addons I'm going crazy seeing how they put the photo in that addons to put the photo of the admins

• Tags
    add ons [cxf] advanced footer add ons [cxf] advanced footer xenforo download add ons [cxf] advanced footer download [cxf] advanced footer free add ons [cxf] advanced footer free [cxf] advanced footer nulled add ons [cxf] advanced footer nulled [cxf] advanced footer paid add ons [cxf] advanced footer paid [cxf] advanced footer xenforo add ons [cxf] advanced footer xenforo [cxf] advanced footer xnforo.ir [cxf] advanced footer [cxf] advanced footer 2.1.11 [cxf] advanced footer 2.1.9 [cxf] advanced footer xenforo انجمن های پشتیبانی زنفورو دانلود افزونه های زنفورو دانلود افزونه های پولی زنفورو
  • Back
    Top Bottom