Add-ons [cXF] Widget Homepage 1.6.1

Register & Get access to index

amir023123

Registered
In the settings section, there is definitely an option related to the size
I tried both
Setup > Options >[cXF] Widget Homepage
Add-ons > Options: [cXF] Widget Homepage

but there isnt any option. but there is option in the dc thumbnail add on. i increased that. regardless of that i still get a small thumbnail when i select narrow 1 style to display the widget. but if i select wide 1 then it shows bigger thumbnail how ever it brings in a different style where as i like the narrow 1 format and want to keep it. i want it to show little bigger thumbnail and afcourse show views below it but its not showing views either

amir023123

Registered
In the settings section, there is definitely an option related to the size
I was able to resize though template css. But I am using narrow 1 style. and its showing on main page well now. But only one issue. Its not showing post views. please give me the code for thread views so i can enter it in css.

• Tags
    download [cxf] widget homepage nulled [cxf] widget homepage xenforo [cxf] widget homepage xnforo.ir [cxf] widget homepage [cxf] widget homepage 1.4.0 [cxf] widget homepage 1.5.0 [cxf] widget homepage 1.6.0 [cxf] widget homepage 1.6.1 [cxf] widget homepage add ons [cxf] widget homepage xenforo انجمن های پشتیبانی زنفورو دانلود افزونه های زنفورو دانلود افزونه های پولی زنفورو
  • Back
    Top Bottom