[DBTech] DragonByte Security

Add-ons [DBTech] DragonByte Security 4.7.0

Register & Get access to index

Ghost

Registered
I am grateful for the answer. I remember I faced this problem for a long time, the solution was simple, it was necessary to write several lines in the template and the error disappeared. I'll try to refer to ***. But thank you for your attention!

WinSys32

Xenforo Developer/Expert
Registered
I am grateful for the answer. I remember I faced this problem for a long time, the solution was simple, it was necessary to write several lines in the template and the error disappeared. I'll try to refer to ***. But thank you for your attention!
No problem! :)
And indeed with some template changes qnd turning off file health check in cron entry you dont receive these messages anymore. But it all has to been done manually, i hope to create this with an addon with on/off button :)

• Tags
    add ons [dbtech] dragonbyte security xenforo download add ons [dbtech] dragonbyte security download dragonbyte security download [dbtech] dragonbyte security 4.6.4 dragonbyte security nulled add ons [dbtech] dragonbyte security nulled dragonbyte security xenforo add ons [dbtech] dragonbyte security xnforo.ir [dbtech] dragonbyte security 4.6.0 [dbtech] dragonbyte security 4.6.2 [dbtech] dragonbyte security 4.6.4 [dbtech] dragonbyte security 4.6.7 [dbtech] dragonbyte security 4.6.8 [dbtech] dragonbyte security 4.7.0 انجمن های پشتیبانی زنفورو دانلود افزونه های زنفورو
  • Back
    Top Bottom