[DBTech] DragonByte Shop

Add-ons [DBTech] DragonByte Shop 6.6.1

Register & Get access to index

XenForo

Administrative
  • Admin
XenForo updated [DBTech] DragonByte Shop with a new update entry:

Update highlights

This version updates the Infinite Scroll library to reduce its size, thus reducing load time for first time visitors. Furthermore, a bug has been resolved with the Infinite Scroll integration where it would not work correctly when the item display style was set to "Grid" in the style properties.

Lastly, an issue has been resolved with the Create Forum item where it had not been updated for the changes in XenForo 2.2.

Complete Change Log

Change: Update Infinite...

Read the rest of this update entry...

nicusor

Registered
Hello,
I also think that i have a problem with this addon. It's working very well, except one thing.
I've created some custom order fields, but after i place the order, i can't find the detalis that i entered in those fields.

FIELDS
1.md.png

Log details is where i supposed to see what i entered in those custom fields?

2.md.png

Marks-Man

Loyal Member
Hello,
I also think that i have a problem with this addon. It's working very well, except one thing.
I've created some custom order fields, but after i place the order, i can't find the detalis that i entered in those fields.

FIELDS
1.md.png

Log details is where i supposed to see what i entered in those custom fields?

2.md.png
I guess you tried to order with your Administrator account ? Create a test user and try to order and see log details again.

• Tags
    add ons [dbtech] dragonbyte shop add ons [dbtech] dragonbyte shop free add ons [dbtech] dragonbyte shop xenforo download [dbtech] dragonbyte shop free add ons [dbtech] dragonbyte shop nulled add ons [dbtech] dragonbyte shop nulled [dbtech] dragonbyte shop xenforo add ons [dbtech] dragonbyte shop xenforo [dbtech] dragonbyte shop [dbtech] dragonbyte shop [dbtech] dragonbyte shop 6.4.12 [dbtech] dragonbyte shop 6.4.9 [dbtech] dragonbyte shop 6.5.0.1 [dbtech] dragonbyte shop 6.6.0 [dbtech] dragonbyte shop 6.6.1 [dbtech] dragonbyte shop xenforo افزونه فروش امتیاز در زنفورو انجمن های پشتیبانی زنفورو دانلود افزونه های زنفورو دانلود افزونه های پولی زنفورو
  • Back
    Top Bottom