[DCom] AdminCP Style

Add-ons [DCom] AdminCP Style 2.2.9

Register & Get access to index

kutaz

XF is cool thing
Loyal Member
Yes. It has a problem. It is very complicated. You have to enable the developer mode and blah ... blah ... blah. I am in the conversation with the actual developer. Waiting for his response. Let's see where it goes. I will get back with an update whenever I get the feedback from him.
oh, ok ,ty

DarKMaSK

Loyal Member
Update: WOW!!! @kutaz I have enabled the 'Developer mode' and whoa... there are a lot of customization option have come to life. You can do a hell of modifications to Admin Control Panel with this add-on. But be sure you have selected the 'Master Style' as shown in the picture below:
Admin-CPStyle1.png

And here are the codes I added in config.php of my Xenforo installation.
Code:
$config['development']['enabled'] = true;
$config['development']['defaultAddOn'] = 'DCom/AdminCPStyle';
As per the manual (see the link), "The defaultAddOn value is optional, but adding that will automatically populate the specified add-on in the XF Admin CP when creating new content which will be associated to an add-on". I have used the 'defaultAddOn' value because I want to load it and function automatically with the Admin Control Panel.

Last edited:

kutaz

XF is cool thing
Loyal Member
Update: WOW!!! @kutaz I have enabled the 'Developer mode' and whoa... there are a lot of customization option has come to life. You can do a hell of modification to Admin Control Panel with this add-on. But be sure you have selected the 'Master Style' as shown in the picture below:
Admin-CPStyle1.png

And here are the codes I added in config.php of my Xenforo installation.
Code:
$config['development']['enabled'] = true;
$config['development']['defaultAddOn'] = 'DCom/AdminCPStyle';
As per the manual (see the link), "The defaultAddOn value is optional, but adding that will automatically populate the specified add-on in the XF Admin CP when creating new content which will be associated to an add-on". I have used the 'defaultAddOn' value because I want to load it and function automatically with the Admin Control Panel.
Yep working, ty

• Tags
    add ons [dimmmcom] admincp style xenforo xenforo add ons [dimmmcom] admincp style xnforo.ir [dcom] admincp style [dcom] admincp style 2.2.9 [dimmmcom] admincp style 2.2.1 [dimmmcom] admincp style 2.2.7
  • Back
    Top Bottom