Exclusive Dark

XF Style Exclusive Dark 2.2.13

Register & Get access to index

clive

Loyal Member
Only problem with a xf chat room like siropu chat i think it may use much bandwidth on the server but other choices are available. The name slips my memory right now.

DarKMaSK

Loyal Member
or maybe a chat room of some kind
But any type of chat script is resource hungry. So, a separate thread will be better. Although, there is a 'General Discussion' thread, but that is a mixed topic thread. We need a separate thread for hang out, but that is my opinion. @XenForo & @Marks-Man can you please transfer the posts, related to hang-out here, to 'General Discussion'? Otherwise this thread will loose its focus.

Last edited:

DarKMaSK

Loyal Member
I don't suggest using themes with addons unless you are willing to fix theme yourself on every update, you can purchase cheap VPS or hosting and do testing + fixes. I don't like to work locally 😅 windows feels laggy
Give me the name of an updated theme, which will be beautiful like Exclusive Dark but with no add-on and will work with Xenforo 2.2.4.

• Tags
    exclusive dark 2.2.12 exclusive dark 2.2.13 exclusive dark 2.2.4 exclusive dark 2.2.6.1 exclusive dark 2.2.8
  • Back
    Top Bottom