Exclusive Dark

XF Style Exclusive Dark 2.2.13

Register & Get access to index

Jakirul

Registered
HI, only problem i found with this older style on XF 2.2.4 if you use the vote-up or vote-down system this style seem to lose the threads. Not sure if you tested yourself? and found this problem. If you do not use the XF vote system it seem to work OK
i have

DarKMaSK

Loyal Member
HI, only problem i found with this older style on XF 2.2.4 if you use the vote-up or vote-down system this style seem to lose the threads. Not sure if you tested yourself? and found this problem. If you do not use the XF vote system it seem to work OK
I am not using vote system as I am using '[XTR] Reputation System'. But still, I will report here, if I find any issue.

DarKMaSK

Loyal Member
This may also be related to plugins, as I did not see any issues with the Localhost server
I have uploaded the test site to my server as testing purpose and still it is working smoothly. But I will upload the site again with these plugins and will see if any error occurs. I will update my findings here.

Marks-Man

Loyal Member
I have uploaded the test site to my server as testing purpose and still it is working smoothly. But I will upload the site again with these plugins and will see if any error occurs. I will update my findings here.
You can try to disable plugins and uninstall them from control panel, rebuild caches, and recheck

• Tags
    exclusive dark 2.2.12 exclusive dark 2.2.13 exclusive dark 2.2.4 exclusive dark 2.2.6.1 exclusive dark 2.2.8
  • Back
    Top Bottom