Exclusive Dark

XF Style Exclusive Dark 2.2.13

Register & Get access to index

DarKMaSK

Loyal Member
Hello there,
Please don't misjudge my words. I appreciate your works.
I've been quite confused lately. Is this the original version of the style? There are many null websites, but which one is correct?
I also see on the XenForo site that the author has updated all his styles.
https://xenforo.com/community/resources/exclusive-dark.7534/
This confusion can be cleared by purchasing the real and official version once from the author's website.
You will find the the better version even from the original, here. So, don't be confused. I am using this and working flawlessly without any error. All the credits goes to @Marks-Man and @alodda and @XenForo . These are the three musketeers who are behind all the good things happening here and giving away fully functioning, no backdoor, Premium themes and plugins. Moreover they are giving full support to everyone. Hats off to these guys. You can't imagine how they have helped me. So, use any theme and plugin downloaded from here without any confusion and if you face any problem regarding those, ask in the help section. or in the respective discussion thread. You will get help, believe me.

ThanosCrax

Loyal Member
You will find the the better version even from the original, here. So, don't be confused. I am using this and working flawlessly without any error. All the credits goes to @Marks-Man and @alodda and @XenForo . These are the three musketeers who are behind all the good things happening here and giving away fully functioning, no backdoor, Premium themes and plugins. Moreover they are giving full support to everyone. Hats off to these guys. You can't imagine how they have helped me. So, use any theme and plugin downloaded from here without any confusion and if you face any problem regarding those, ask in the help section. or in the respective discussion thread. You will get help, believe me.
:ninja: I agree 100% :ninja:

• Tags
    exclusive dark 2.2.12 exclusive dark 2.2.13 exclusive dark 2.2.4 exclusive dark 2.2.6.1 exclusive dark 2.2.8
  • Back
    Top Bottom