Exclusive Light

XF Style Exclusive Light 2.2.13

Register & Get access to index

clive

Loyal Member
HI, If you are talking about the first post goes missing when you have suggestion (see attachment) it will not work on XF2.2.4 or 2.2.5 - will will need to turn this off which defeats the object in the first place or find one of the latest version of Exculsive Light and Dark - It seems Exculsive style 2.1.7 does not allow suggestion on (vote-up or vote-down) = this is NOT thumbs up or down.

I have been trying hard to explain this with Exculsive Dark 2.1.7 (then it was altered to let members beleive it was Exculsive Dark v2.2.4 (someone just altered the version in XML) now it's back to v2.1.7 EDIT

For this style to work correct, you need Exculsive Light and Dark style v2.2.4 or 2.2.5 or turn OFF suggestion

change-forum-type524374e08d0b3b70.md.jpg

lodos

Registered
I plan to purchase by registering on the manufacturer's site. We will not be able to use this theme with updates made in this way. I like this design, but I can't use it because there are mistakes in many areas. Anyone here using the latest version?

Quick87

Registered
I plan to purchase by registering on the manufacturer's site. We will not be able to use this theme with updates made in this way. I like this design, but I can't use it because there are mistakes in many areas. Anyone here using the latest version?
What mistakes you have been met?

clive

Loyal Member
What mistakes you have been met?
HI, The only issues i have found (as above) if you select SUGGESTION which allow members to up-vote or down-vote a thread this post goes missing. - if you import the Exculsive Light and Dark style v2.1.7 then you can not use suggestions and will be limited to general discussions with this style and 2.1.7.

I can not speak for the new/latest genuine version(s) 2.2.4 or 2.2.5

Marks-Man

Loyal Member
HI, The only issues i have found (as above) if you select SUGGESTION which allow members to up-vote or down-vote a thread this post goes missing. - if you import the Exculsive Light and Dark style v2.1.7 then you can not use suggestions and will be limited to general discussions with this style and 2.1.7.

I can not speak for the new/latest genuine version(s) 2.2.4 or 2.2.5
I don't think there is a genuine version online. If you have official demo website I can try to extract theme from there website :)

you can check my first theme RIPPED,
it is similiar to the original and based on 2.2.5

• Tags
    exclusive light 2.2.13 exclusive light 2.2.6.1
  • Back
    Top Bottom