Exclusive Light

XF Style Exclusive Light 2.2.13

Register & Get access to index

BadBoy

Loyal Member
i have orginal
If he has the original one, why not posting this one?
There are many fake versions online, I got tired of them. So I decided to update them by myself, I tested it on XenForo 2.2.6.1 and everything is working fine, no problems at all.

if there is any kind of problem, we will solve it
Thx 4 ur effort in creating these theme, but which one you have used to create that one?

Marks-Man

Loyal Member
If he has the original one, why not posting this one?

Thx 4 ur effort in creating these theme, but which one you have used to create that one?
All templates changed.

Friend all are fake online, don't waste your time trying them, they just change version from XML 2.17 to 2.2.6 and they say it is original 😅😂😂😂😂😂
This doesn't work that way, because just merging templates automatically and exporting it doesn't always work 😂

clive

Loyal Member
There are many fake versions online, I got tired of them. So I decided to update them by myself, I tested it on XenForo 2.2.6.1 and everything is working fine, no problems at all.

if there is any kind of problem, we will solve it :)
HI I agree, I tested both dark and light style. Both styles caused minor errors.

screen_2021-07-15-10.03.22.md.jpg

install works - if you tick box "SKIP IMPORT CHECKS"
screen_2021-07-15-10.03.41.md.jpg

below show the vote-up and vote-down working for both styles
screen_2021-07-15-10.14.46.md.jpg
screen_2021-07-15-10.15.12.jpg

However, I noticed also when you turn OFF = disable message block for BOTH styles you get a double message error show (see below)
screen_2021-07-15-10.18.54.md.jpg

double message errors show (see below) when you turn off message block.
screen_2021-07-15-10.16.25.jpg

screen_2021-07-15-10.18.14.md.jpg

And below is how it should show
screen_2021-07-15-10.17.07.md.jpg
Just one single line of text/info of poster with date and time.

I tested these 2 styles on localhost > xampp > XF 2.2.6

Nice for those who wish to test on a localhost to get the feel of the styles > and if BOTH STYLES ARE FREE. No way should members PAY money as they are FAKES that have been altered possible from 2.1.7 and re-named in XML to 2.2.6.1

Clearly someone has put much into altering them but at the same time done a good job.(y)

Maybe admin should mark them up as Working FAKES from 2.1.7 with vote-up and down now working. These are not Originals

Job well done.

Marks-Man

Loyal Member
HI I agree, I tested both dark and light style. Both styles caused minor errors.

screen_2021-07-15-10.03.22.md.jpg

install works - if you tick box "SKIP IMPORT CHECKS"
screen_2021-07-15-10.03.41.md.jpg

below show the vote-up and vote-down working for both styles
screen_2021-07-15-10.14.46.md.jpg
screen_2021-07-15-10.15.12.jpg

However, I noticed also when you turn OFF = disable message block for BOTH styles you get a double message error show (see below)
screen_2021-07-15-10.18.54.md.jpg

double message errors show (see below) when you turn off message block.
screen_2021-07-15-10.16.25.jpg

screen_2021-07-15-10.18.14.md.jpg

And below is how it should show
screen_2021-07-15-10.17.07.md.jpg
Just one single line of text/info of poster with date and time.

I tested these 2 styles on localhost > xampp > XF 2.2.6

Nice for those who wish to test on a localhost to get the feel of the styles > and if BOTH STYLES ARE FREE. No way should members PAY money as they are FAKES that have been altered possible from 2.1.7 and re-named in XML to 2.2.6.1

Clearly someone has put much into altering them but at the same time done a good job.(y)

Maybe admin should mark them up as Working FAKES from 2.1.7 with vote-up and down now working. These are not Originals

Job well done.
The first error is because you tested on 2.2.6 and version of template is 2.2.6.1

The remaining problems are based on addon you're using. Use the one that came in zip file.

I tested it and had no problems, which addons you have installed ? by the way I am getting no errors in Error Logs.

Since you have 2.2.6 Original version of Exclusive Styles, Can you send me link so I can purchase it too ? 😅

Message Block bug can be solved, I will fix it soon 😂

Anyway this version was RIPPED from there servers.

clive

Loyal Member
The first error is because you tested on 2.2.6 and version of template is 2.2.6.1

The remaining problems are based on addon you're using. Use the one that came in zip file.

I only changed templates to 2.2.6.1 with code changes.

I tested it and had no problems, which addons you have installed ? by the way I am getting no errors in Error Logs.

Since you have 2.2.6 Original version of Exclusive Styles, Can you send me link so I can purchase it too ? 😅
HI Marks-Man, so i used xenforo 2.2.6 p1 (didn't know they was another release)

1. I have installed add-on that came with the styles I downloaded from xnforo ir

2. After I got past install style (with tick box) skip import checks all went well.

3. Sadly i do not have originals if i did i would share free. (I have originals v2.1.7) that was released few years ago - think i downloaded from prowebber dot ru back when xenforo was only at XF 2.1.7 so few years ago.

But must say (if you did this work) to 2.1.7 = a job well done in adding the up-vote and down-vote system to the style. I am pleased you
now have this working.

Great job Thanks

• Tags
    exclusive light 2.2.13 exclusive light 2.2.6.1
  • Back
    Top Bottom