XenForo Grid layout for node without addon 2.1/2.2

Status
Not open for further replies.

DarKMaSK

Loyal Member
this tutorial copied of my forum. but thanks <3
Everything in our life is copied. You first copied from your parents on how to talk.. how to say mam, dad... isn't it? Your, mine, everyone else's knowledge is copied from somewhere else. Very few people in this world are inventor and surely you and me are not from that category, because if you invented this CSS code, then you would sue Xenforo (ref. @Alireza ) first on copyright issue, right?. :ROFLMAO:;)

DarKMaSK

Loyal Member
toroseduto is my forum member and i send this tutorial 4 months ago in another website. i have no problem with this tutorial. i respect to all staff and thanks a lot for sharing resources for free.

IMG_20210421_233516.md.jpg
When you have a forum, then why are you here?! For copying and downloading? :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

DarKMaSK

Loyal Member
CSS can be customized in multiple ways.
I believe users should leave credits, but some forums only like to reveal there content to there VIP members, here everyone would learn for free 😉
Absolutely. Some forum owners think that they are the owner of the knowledge and try to exploit users. But I can't understand, how they be so dumb? If I know the question, the whole internet is here to search and I will get the answer for free. So, what's the point making those answer 'VIP only' ?! Strange... very strange!!!

Marks-Man

Loyal Member
Absolutely. Some forum owners think that they are the owner of the knowledge and try to exploit users. But I can't understand, how they be so dumb? If I know the question, the whole internet is here to search and I will get the answer for free. So, what's the point making those answer 'VIP only' ?! Strange... very strange!!!
That's the point 🤷🏻‍♂️

Status
Not open for further replies.
  • Tags
    grid layout for node without addon آموزش طرح شبکه ای در زنفورو آموزش طرح شبکه در لیست انجمن ها آموزش های زنفورو
  • Back
    Top Bottom