Support HOW CAN I ADD A WIDGET FOR START THREADS?

ngbaze

Loyal Member
how can I add a start threads widget please like that?

threads.png

Solution
You can use this code, and wrap it with whatever CSS you need:
Rich (BB code):
<xf:if is="$xf.visitor.canCreateThread() OR $xf.visitor.canCreateThreadPreReg()">
        <xf:button href="{{ link('forums/create-thread') }}" class="button--cta" icon="write" overlay="true" style="margin: 0 5px 8px 0">
           New Thread
        </xf:button>
    </xf:if>
I also added this in the Display condition for my widget so that it displays only to the Registered Members usergroup:
Code:
$xf.visitor.isMemberOf(2)}}

..............................................................................................

Or use plugins...

XenForo

Administrative
Rich (BB code):
<xf:if is="$xf.visitor.canCreateThread() OR $xf.visitor.canCreateThreadPreReg()">
        <xf:button href="{{ link('forums/create-thread') }}" class="button--cta" icon="write" overlay="true" style="margin: 0 5px 8px 0">
           New Thread
I also added this in the Display condition for my widget so that it displays only to the Registered Members usergroup:
Code:

..............................................................................................

Or use plugins

Solution

ngbaze

Loyal Member
Rich (BB code):
           New Thread
Code:

Or use plugins
Thank you

Back
Top Bottom