Support How to ban someone from posting for a duration

ThanosCrax

Loyal Member
Sometimes people are making problems and posting at wrong places and wrong things

I wish to ban them from posting (threads) for like 1-2 days or more

Is there some add-on or option for it?

thienlong09

Registered
I think there is a better workaround, that is you will create more User group permissions at the value member warning 1 , member warning 2, in each member warning you set the number of downloads or the corresponding levels set by you , and there is an overlay of notices that you set up with permissions that only show member warning 1 warning 2 set by you

ThanosCrax

Loyal Member
I think there is a better workaround, that is you will create more User group permissions at the value member warning 1 , member warning 2, in each member warning you set the number of downloads or the corresponding levels set by you , and there is an overlay of notices that you set up with permissions that only show member warning 1 warning 2 set by you
hmmmm sounds good but lengthy process to change their usergroups again and again

thienlong09

Registered
I'm not very familiar with coding, so I'm just looking for a temporary solution
however there is a link idea as follows
when you press warning for the 1st time, the system will automatically switch to user group warning 1 similar for 2 3 functions will be like upgrading the account and after x days, it will return to normal user
That's all I know, hope to have the help of the devs from xnforo

ThanosCrax

Loyal Member
I'm not very familiar with coding, so I'm just looking for a temporary solution
however there is a link idea as follows
when you press warning for the 1st time, the system will automatically switch to user group warning 1 similar for 2 3 functions will be like upgrading the account and after x days, it will return to normal user
That's all I know, hope to have the help of the devs from xnforo
thanks a lot it really was helpful

Back
Top Bottom