Support How to post amazon associates banner ad

DarKMaSK

Loyal Member
How to post Amazon Associates Banner Ad in Xenforo 2.2.4? I tried to post it using 'Advertisement' option, but it didn't show. Please help me.
Google Translate: چگونه می توانم تبلیغات Amazon Partner را در Xenforo 2.2.4 ارسال کنم؟ من سعی کردم آن را با استفاده از گزینه "Ads" ارسال کنم ، اما نشان داده نشد. لطفا کمکم کن.

Solution
I'm sorry
There's two things that can help for right now.

1) Create the widget that you want, but don't assign it to a position. Give it a "widget key" for example "my_widget".
2) Create a new "HTML" widget in the desired position. Check the "Advanced mode" box. In the "Template" field type:
HTML:
<xf:if is="!$xf.visitor.user_id">
<xf:widget key="my_widget" />
</xf:if>
That should give you the desired effect

$xf.visitor.user_id = Registered users only
!$xf.visitor.user_id = Unregistered users only

196167-a9fd3db0079c051cf786f8cf1459c5ec.md.png

XenForo

Administrative
شما اگر فارس زبان هستید ، نیازی نیست انگلیسی بپرسید سوالات عزیز خودتون رو ، پس راحت به فارسی بپرسید
If you are a Persian speaker, you do not need to ask your own questions in English, so feel free to ask in Persian
The available code can be displayed in html by widgets

DarKMaSK

Loyal Member
شما اگر فارس زبان هستید ، نیازی نیست انگلیسی بپرسید سوالات عزیز خودتون رو ، پس راحت به فارسی بپرسید
If you are a Persian speaker, you do not need to ask your own questions in English, so feel free to ask in Persian
I am not a Persian. As I saw many Persian posts here and saw you to answer in the same, I thought may be it would be more convenient if I translate it in Persian. But, if the translate goes wrong, I mentioned that it is translated by Google, not me, so that the fault goes to Google. 😇
I am more comfortable in English but Persian history fascinates me and 'Prince of Persia: Sands of Time' is one of my favourite movies.
The available code can be displayed in html by widgets
WOW!! It is working!!! I don't know what to say...really! I don't know how to thank you friend! ❤️
Now, another question. Can I make this visible to guests only? I don't want to ruin the mood of my members.

• Tags
    advertisement amazon affiliaite how to post amazon associates banner ad xenforo 2.2.4
  • Back
    Top Bottom