Support How to restrict a user group from viewing

DarKMaSK

Loyal Member
Now I have my forum almost ready, but Oops!!! I forgot that there was a tutorial section for the first time users on how to make posts and etc. etc. and those all were on the previous phpBB forum. Now, as it will be a time taking task to correct that thread, I want to restrict user access to that thread. Only Admins and Moderators will have access to those thread. I searched the permission section but there is no such thing like 'Thread Permission'. Now, is it possible to do this?

Marks-Man

Loyal Member
Now I have my forum almost ready, but Oops!!! I forgot that there was a tutorial section for the first time users on how to make posts and etc. etc. and those all were on the previous phpBB forum. Now, as it will be a time taking task to correct that thread, I want to restrict user access to that thread. Only Admins and Moderators will have access to those thread. I searched the permission section but there is no such thing like 'Thread Permission'. Now, is it possible to do this?
I don't know if that possible for specific thread in CP , but you can use addon @XenForo , there is addon to set password for specific thread, or you can use conditional in thread view templates

• Tags
    node access thread access user permission xenforo 2.2.4
  • Back
    Top Bottom