XenForo How to stop a DDOS in No Time ;)

ThanosCrax

Loyal Member
Basically u can be ddos'd anytime by anyone in today's time

however there are many solution and the best is Cloudflare
Ill tell u the best ways and u dont even need to spend a peny

A: When u think smth is wrong and page is loading late or sever not found
"ACTIVATE ATTACK MODE!"

imagefbb9158722cfc3d5.png
[This wont stop the whole DDOS but just show a javascript page to everyone who visits and it is also bypassable....]

B: Then go to Firewall and then Firewall Rules

image044767416f77ac8d.md.png

Here we will make our own Rules to stop the bad traffic and only let the good bois enter the premisis ;)

Now you gotta use a little piece of your brain

These 4 rules will let ur site stand that DDOS and fight it [Like Batman Vs. Superman]

image00e123bd1be4d8ce.md.png

1. This Firewall Rule will show captcha to all countries that have the most probability from where the DDOS is coming from
    how to make it?
    Click on create firewall rule​

imageb3049f2621c3f759.md.png

Add this:
    Code:
    (ip.geoip.country eq "CN") or (ip.geoip.country eq "CA") or (ip.geoip.country eq "RU") or (ip.geoip.country eq "GB") or (ip.geoip.country eq "UM") or (ip.geoip.country eq "FR") or (ip.geoip.country eq "DE") or (ip.geoip.country eq "PS") or (ip.geoip.country eq "JP") or (ip.geoip.country eq "IT") or (ip.geoip.country eq "US")

image2da8c26d17f9f2d7.md.png

Select Challenge(Captcha). At last deploy!

WHAT WILL THIS DO?
    It will show a Captcha to everyone from that country and "NO DDOS CAN BYPASS A CAPTCHA" Unless.....(Kryptonite:devilish:)

If u think u want to block them out

image52b94d03aca972a6.png

Easy xD

If v1.0 did not work disable it and move to v2.0
  2. Now in v2.0 we will block every cock sucker on earth except the guy who is reading this thread
    Choose your country in value and if ur from somehwere in EU/US I wouldnt recommend doing this since it might give them a passage to ddos
    imagea7807c11adea74f8.md.png
    Just incase you are from EU/US:

image35f72f92c34ea0f7.md.png
    🧊🧊🧊

Incase You want u can block all traffic using this method totally [Your web wont be accessible by anyone on earth except Antarctica LOL]

3. This one's similar to the one above only I just keep it separate so Its quickly useable
    imagee8a4544993d5eb5e.md.png
  4. Some people might be using Tor proxies to DDOS so we can also block those by:
    imagee5244a87e126fba2.md.png
    That's it now your good to go and once the guy is tired in a few hours jump your website back
    [Dont forget to turn off the options later bcs once I did and some people get annoyed by the fukin Captcha YUKKK]

Hope this helps <3

Marks-Man

Loyal Member
Basically u can be ddos'd anytime by anyone in today's time

however there are many solution and the best is Cloudflare
Ill tell u the best ways and u dont even need to spend a peny

A: When u think smth is wrong and page is loading late or sever not found
"ACTIVATE ATTACK MODE!"

imagefbb9158722cfc3d5.png
[This wont stop the whole DDOS but just show a javascript page to everyone who visits and it is also bypassable....]

B: Then go to Firewall and then Firewall Rules

image044767416f77ac8d.md.png

Here we will make our own Rules to stop the bad traffic and only let the good bois enter the premisis ;)

Now you gotta use a little piece of your brain

These 4 rules will let ur site stand that DDOS and fight it [Like Batman Vs. Superman]

image00e123bd1be4d8ce.md.png

1. This Firewall Rule will show captcha to all countries that have the most probability from where the DDOS is coming from
    how to make it?
    Click on create firewall rule​

imageb3049f2621c3f759.md.png

Add this:
    Code:
    (ip.geoip.country eq "CN") or (ip.geoip.country eq "CA") or (ip.geoip.country eq "RU") or (ip.geoip.country eq "GB") or (ip.geoip.country eq "UM") or (ip.geoip.country eq "FR") or (ip.geoip.country eq "DE") or (ip.geoip.country eq "PS") or (ip.geoip.country eq "JP") or (ip.geoip.country eq "IT") or (ip.geoip.country eq "US")

image2da8c26d17f9f2d7.md.png

Select Challenge(Captcha). At last deploy!

WHAT WILL THIS DO?
    It will show a Captcha to everyone from that country and "NO DDOS CAN BYPASS A CAPTCHA" Unless.....(Kryptonite:devilish:)

If u think u want to block them out

image52b94d03aca972a6.png

Easy xD

If v1.0 did not work disable it and move to v2.0
  2. Now in v2.0 we will block every cock sucker on earth except the guy who is reading this thread
    Choose your country in value and if ur from somehwere in EU/US I wouldnt recommend doing this since it might give them a passage to ddos
    imagea7807c11adea74f8.md.png
    Just incase you are from EU/US:

image35f72f92c34ea0f7.md.png
    🧊🧊🧊

Incase You want u can block all traffic using this method totally [Your web wont be accessible by anyone on earth except Antarctica LOL]

3. This one's similar to the one above only I just keep it separate so Its quickly useable
    imagee8a4544993d5eb5e.md.png
  4. Some people might be using Tor proxies to DDOS so we can also block those by:
    imagee5244a87e126fba2.md.png
    That's it now your good to go and once the guy is tired in a few hours jump your website back
    [Dont forget to turn off the options later bcs once I did and some people get annoyed by the fukin Captcha YUKKK]

Hope this helps <3
I think it is partial solution but as you said captcha make users run away.
Only Solution is IPTABLES, Dynamic Packet adjustment! Even server get overloaded you will grant the server won't be damaged

ThanosCrax

Loyal Member
I think it is partial solution but as you said captcha make users run away.
Only Solution is IPTABLES, Dynamic Packet adjustment! Even server get overloaded you will grant the server won't be damaged
That's advanced setup for this
Even simple rate limiting can stop a ddos but that comes in Pro package of CF
Per minute Max Requests 100/150 unless ban IP

Is there a easy way to do this without CF Pro?

Back
Top Bottom